Please read it carefully. This way you will know how to use the products and avoid possible legal issues.
Use the Assets in the Licensee’s personal, professional, internal, editorial and client projects including printed materials, advertisements, packaging, presentations, video, on-line, computer games and applications or multimedia projects; You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensee right to use the Licensed Material for unlimited clients or applications, commercials projects or in any allowed media. Making modifications or alterations to the Assets (changing the color, size, orientation and shape), but this does not allow you to sell or license them.
You may create an End Product for a client. You may Sell, license, sub-license or distributed and make any number of copies of the End Product. You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
1. Post any Assets on any electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs;
2. Sell, sub-license, rent, distribute or otherwise grant rights or make available for use by others all or a portion of the Assets in form or formats designed or intended for re-use of the Assets;
3. You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You may use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
4. Use or permit the use of the Assets, or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Assets, or any part thereof;
5. Use, or allowing anyone else to use any of the Assets to create pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material;
6. Using the Assets in a way not specifically permitted or prohibited by this agreement, without prior written consent from the Licensor is a violation of Copyright law.
7. You may not rent, sub-license, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement;
8. You may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale and “print on demand” items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs, calendars, or on any similar mass produced items that would contain the Licensed Material in a partly, or dominant way;
9. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
10. Licensed Material shall not be incorporated into a logo, application icon, trademark or service mark;
For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
Some Items are partially subject to a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license even if the Item was entirely created by the author. For these Items, a ‘split license’ applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that’s determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material (icons, icon sets, graphics or web and mobile templates) shall pass to you by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement. Unauthorized use results in the immediate termination of this license, and with it, your rights to use the Licensed Material.